I did not post anything for two weeks, which is far too long but results are coming. The tag completion and RDF text enhancements are almost done. I am facing some configurations bugs which implies it does not work yet. From now on, the plone integration is able to query a Stanbol instance using the stanbol.client python library and the javascript part is able to communicate with the python module using jquery.pyproxy. I didn’t manage to make the control panel work for now, I certainly missed something in the configuration part since Plone is not able to find my portal_stanbol object. Once it is done I will publish a working demo.