I recently had my first visible results as I explained in my precedent article. Due to issues with my server, my blog was down, and since I got it up and running this morning, I write my weekly article.

So, the keyword enhancer based on Stanbol engines result is integrated as described in my previous article. I’m now going to integrate enhancervie to enhance the text itself. I am not sure that enhancervie is plug and play and I may have to tweak it a little to integrate it to Plone.

Furthermore, I fixed configuration bug this morning, I have to make final tests but the stanbol control panel should be now working.